Rates & Insurance
- $140/60 min Initial Evaluation Session
- $140/60 min Individual Session
- $190/60 min Family/Couple Session
- $40/60 min Group session
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment directly from FSA/HSA. Most clients set a card on file and accept automatic payments for copays, deductibles, or session costs. These payments are initiated by Butterfly Effect Counseling and Consulting LLC via HIPPA compliant and secure website Simple Practice. Any changes are discussed prior to automatic processing for approval.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!